2 Swedish LO's
A little while ago I applied to a DT for a Swedish Craft/Scrap booking shop. I didn't get the gig, but I am very happy with the two LO's I sent in. The first one is about me, and who I am. The title says "Me - right now". The journalling reads:
* 34 years and 11 months old
* married Kelly recently, and am very much in love!
* mother to Tova, 13 months.
* living in NZ since June '03, but missing home quite a lot...
* writing music in my spare time, and can't wait 'til I get to perform again
* love scrapbooking, and am doing it every night after the family has gone to sleep!
When doing this LO i was inspired by one of Hannah's beautiful creations! Thank you Hannah!
The criteria for the second LO was to use at least 5 products from the shop, and the "theme" was to show circles. The title says "Our happy girl".
I'm of course disappointed to not be chosen, but am really, really proud of my entries!
I'm sorry you didn't get chosen, Annelie :-(
But your entries are awesome and you definitely should be very very proud!!
P.S. I see the NZ Scrapbook crop is this Saturday, not the 24th ... unfortunately I won't be able to make it! Bummer, I really wanted to crop with you and Megan!
De är superfina! Särskilt den med Tova! Önskar att jag hade den förmågan...
Hejsan! Jag passar på att titta in till dig som tack för ditt besök och dina gulliga uppmuntrande ord. Tack, jag blev så glad!!!
Vad tråkigt att du inte blev vald som dt, dina sidor är helt underbara!!!
Jättefin LO med Tova.